- All guests boarding or training with us are required to provide proof of current vaccinations (DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella) upon check-in.
- For the protection of your pet and that of all other guests staying with us we request a current use of a “once a month” flea treatment.
- Label any special foods or medications your dog may require.
- Bring a phone number by which we may reach you or the number of someone we may contact in case of emergency.
- You’re welcome to bring bedding from home for your pet’s stay if you wish. Only safe toys are allowed, such as Kong toys or Nyla Bones.